Saturday, April 10, 2010

again


  Again

Has there ever been a moment
When you were amongst a crowd
And you imagined my face
In someone’s place
Just to love me once again
Does the rain ever remind you
Of how I wept
The night I saw you
And you were with her
You know I felt a bit deranged
Like a little girl
Losing her way
I ran to find solace in the misty air
And prayed such a foreign prayer
For you to just love me
Once again
And when you moved on
It seemed so absurd
I could hear our ideas
As you shared them with her
I wondered so many times
If you ever kissed her tight
Or touched her hair
And then with all your want
Believed I was there
To heal the quest
Of tasting me
For insanity, sane
And loving me
Once again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
picture here
poem from my collection kissing paper

1 comment:

Kellie Collis said...

Your words are put together so beautifully x