Sunday, June 13, 2010

my heart won't believe.


My Heart Won’t Believe
                              
I’m penniless
Without you
I’ve not a place to go
No friends to dine amidst
No thing to list
If you won’t come here
To pull me to you in your lament
So I could kiss over you
With a pardon as soft as
The stream of your sorrow

I don’t want another
To beg my hand
I’d rather be less conscious
On some barren land
Perhaps wishing on you
But at least finding rest
Uttering moments
Solitude won’t contest
No one should come my way
No one, not now
For what sort of words
Flee a desperate mouth
I only want to hear us
Even if it is your heart
Shifting towards mine
As slow as time changes the season

I ache for you
Like the sun
With only cold things
To lie upon
I feel your vacancy
And yet I strongly admire
Pressing into emptiness
I moan - a mere liar
Oh love, I can not go very far
But under a draping willow tree
She rustles, brushing secrets
- There, you will find me.

~~~~~~~
poem copyrighted within A Poetess Confessed collection
photograph copyrighted by Dahlia Sentimental Photography

No comments: